Pelvic Organ Prolapse or ‘POP’ is something you really need to get educated about. There’s clearly a lack of guidance and information around this subject judging by the sheer volume of questions I get on a daily basis, and the amount that came flooding in before I recorded this video.
As always, I want to empower you with the information that you need, so you can understand your body and get your head around what the heck is going on down there. It doesn’t have to be scary and now isn’t the time to be burying your head and hoping it goes away.
So here’s what I cover in the video below. Grab a cuppa and set the kids up with something to keep them occupied for a while:
- What is Pelvic Organ Prolapse? And what are the types of prolapse?
- What does it mean?
- What are the different grades of prolapse?
- What are the causes?
- What are the feelings and signs and symptoms of prolapse?
- Treatment of prolapse and what you can do?
- What exercise helps? What exercise won’t help?
- Who should you be referring to or be consulting with?
WATCH MY VIDEO NOW TO HAVE ALL THESE QUESTIONS ANSWERED