Operations Technician Job – Position Now Closed
We currently have an Operations Technician Job available at MUTU System. Are you an organisational badass looking for a new challenge? Then read the full job description below to find out more about us and the job.
Make sure you check out our careers page too.
Working closely with the Operations Manager you will be responsible for Team Communication and Internal Processes. You will need to prioritise and organise regular, project-based and ad hoc tasks on a daily basis across multiple channels of the business. This is an incredible opportunity for someone who wants to learn, work with an incredible International team and have more autonomy over their work/life balance.
No two days are the same but some typical duties might include:
- Scheduling webinars
- A team conference call
- Market research and data entry
- Event organisation
- Methodical checks and edits on our website
- Proofreading another team members web or email copy
- Ensuring all team members are on track for that upcoming deadline
- Updating the company guidelines to reflect a policy change and updating the team
- Collating information for a presentation
This might be a good job for you if you are:
- Someone who ‘gives a shit’’ about the work you produce. You want to make a difference.
- A methodical Administrator
- Full of Initiative – if you hear one of us mention a software or something you’ve never heard of then…look it up, ask the person that knows about it, google it!
- Focused and able to work independently/flexibly
- Interested in automation and systematisation
- Accountable and take pride in your work – we don’t expect perfection but if you break something you need to fix it!
- Passionate about working with and helping others
- Highly organised and able to prioritise effectively
- A great communicator and a positive person
- A calm problem solver with an eye for detail
- Comfortable with and can quickly learn new technology and software
- Experienced with Scheduling and Call software – Google Calendar, Calendly, Conference and Video calls
- Experienced with Project Management software such as Trello or Slack
- Able to complete office administrative tasks – such as ordering stationery, supplies, recycling and keeping fire safety records
- Kind, respectful and have a good sense of humour – we don’t have time for office politics!
- The owner of a laptop and access to Wifi to facilitate you working from home/in the office.
We’d love you to have:
- Experience using Infusionsoft or a similar CRM system
- Confidence using WordPress and editing websites
- Event organisation experience
- An understanding of compliance (Data protection, GDPR etc)
- Experience with research-based tasks
- Proofreading experience
- A love of gifs
The job might not be a good fit if:
- You require hand holding
- You want something steady and consistent where you can just clock in and out every day
- You are looking for an easy job where you don’t need to think too much
- You get frustrated or give up easily
Salary and benefits:
The salary is £18,000 but is negotiable subject to experience. The role also comes with other benefits, including:
- 20 days’ holiday plus UK public holidays
- Company Pension
- Regular Company Social Events
- Flexible working (with the exception of 1 working day in the office per week and weekly team conference calls)
- Office available at all times should you prefer to ‘go to work’ each day.
- Healthy snacks provided at the office
- Friendly, respectful and inclusive company culture. As a member of a small team making a big impact – your contribution will be key to the growth of a fast paced International company. Every team member is treated with respect and given autonomy in their role.
Who we are:
MUTU System Ltd is an online postpartum recovery program and an accredited education provider. We have over 50,000 customers worldwide and every member of the team is passionate about empowering women and serving them so they can feel the best they possibly can. We are a high performing team who implement swiftly and impeccably. Despite our International presence, MUTU and the majority of the team are based in beautiful, (sometimes) sunny Cornwall.
If you think this sounds like the job for you please email your CV and an explanation of why you think you’d be a kick-ass addition to Team MUTU to [email protected]
Closing Date: 6th July 2018