Join leading international postpartum fitness expert, Wendy Powell, LIVE! Learn what it takes to position yourself as the go to expert in your area, and discover the 3 secrets to helping your fitness and health business thrive and rise above the rest.
Tuesday, April 11th
What You’re Going To Learn
- The steps to truly differentiate yourself in a crowded and competitive market.
- How to get real expertise, credibility and ‘stand out’, both locally and online.
- The process for gaining clarity around your offering. Learn who you best serve AND how to attract your ideal clients – the ones that stick around, and those you love to work with.
- How to avoid the biggest mistakes that many fitness professionals make when growing their business. Avoid sacrificing lifestyle and personal time, and what you should do instead, to have a thriving business that doesn’t burn you out.
- The best way to stay current and progressive in your learning, by enhancing your skills and knowledge, without spending your hard earned cash on education that doesn’t offer real ROI, support and increased profile.
Postpartum + Post-Pregnancy Exercise
Expert Founder + CEO, MUTU System
The Founder and CEO of MUTU System and MUTU Pro, and certified post-pregnancy exercise professional, recognised leading international expert and speaker on postpartum recovery. Wendy’s postpartum exercise program is the international best-selling, globally recognised and award winning recovery program for mums that truly works. More than 30,000 women around the world have already discovered MUTU System. It’s recommended by medical experts, Physical Therapists, Physiotherapists and Women’s Health professionals and MUTU regularly wins prestigious awards in media, business and health fields internationally. Put simply, MUTU serves tens of thousands of women around the world who want to shift the mummy tummy, heal their core and pelvic floor, get strong, fit and truly body confident, inside and out.
Wendy works alongside NHS hospitals and Women’s Health Physio departments in the UK as well as highly respected pelvic health and women’s health physical therapists in the USA and Australia, collaborating, sharing and teaching to ensure that women receive the best possible care and service.
After many years and proven expertise in the industry, and in response to huge demand, Wendy is now helping professionals in this sector to expand their professional abilities, better relate to existing clients and gain business insight.