A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Personalise our site to you to help you get what you need faster
- Continuously improve our website for you
- our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below
Our own cookies
- Making our shopping basket and checkout work
- Remembering your search settings
- Remembering if you have accepted our terms and conditions
- Allowing you to add comments to our site
- Tailoring content to your needs
- Remembering if we have already asked you certain questions (e.g. you declined to use our app or take our survey)
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Third party functions
Our site, like most websites, includes functionality provided by third parties. A common example is an embedded YouTube video.
We use the following cookies:
|Social connection & remarketing. Expires 180 days after visiting the website.||https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/|
|Infusionsoft||Email marketing link tracking|
|Wistia||For video tracking|
|Google Analytics||Using UTM code||https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2476688?hl=en|
Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties.
Social Website Cookies
So you can easily like or share our content on the likes of Facebook and Twitter we have included sharing buttons on our site.
Cookies are set by: Liking or sharing content.
The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
Site Improvement Cookies
We regularly test new designs or site features on our site. We do this by showing slightly different versions of our website to different people and anonymously monitoring how our site visitors respond to these different versions. Ultimately this helps us to offer you a better website.
We use: Convert, Google Analytics, TruConversion, Infusionsoft and Wicked Reports
Anonymous Visitor Statistics Cookies
We use: Convert, Google Analytics, TruConversion, Infusionsoft and Wicked Reports.
Cookies are widely used in online advertising. Neither us, advertisers or our advertising partners can gain personally identifiable information from these cookies. We only work with advertising partners who work to accepted privacy standards such as http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/iab-good-practice-principles
You can learn more about online advertising at http://www.youronlinechoices.com . You can opt-out of almost all advertising cookies at http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices although we would prefer that you didn’t as ultimately adverts help keep much of the internet free. It is also worth noting that opting out of advertising cookies will not mean you won’t see adverts, just simply that they won’t be tailored to you any longer.
We use: Facebook re-marketing and google adwords re-marketing.
Turning Cookies Off
can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies (Learn how here). Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our’s and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.