A workshop for military spouses LIVE with Ashley Gammon, military spouse, MUTU Pro, mom and M.O.M.S. Community Manager!
Are you a Military mama living the crazy military lifestyle and finding little to no time to focus on you?
Are you a mom serving in the military but suffering with nagging postpartum symptoms?
Have you had babies and never really felt you’ve had the time or energy to restore your body?
Are you so busy looking after your family you forget to look after you?
Do you have symptoms that just never went away after you had your gorgeous children?
We’re headed back in Ft Bragg by popular demand! We will be offering two workshops this time!
Two glorious sessions of reconnection, postpartum health and recovery, and body confidence. Time to focus on YOU!
Friday October 5th 1700 – 2100
Saturday October 6th 1100 – 1500
This workshop for Military mamas is all about getting expert guidance, body confidence and inspiration.
Read on for the agenda and how to book your spot!
Military Outreach MUTU System is an award winning and medically reviewed and doctor recommended exercise and recovery
program for military spouses, to help you eliminate ‘mummy tummy’, Diastasis Recti and pelvic floor weakness —
while building your confidence after having babies. Plus M.O.M.S. is an exclusive community of military spouses
from all over the globe, that all understand your life and are ready to support and empower one another on their
body confidence journey.
The M.O.M.S. workshop is designed to give you the education and resources you deserve. To teach you more
about healing your postpartum body, no matter how long it’s been! .
This workshop is for you if…
- You are a military mama or a military spouse and you have had babies recently, or many years ago!
- You want to address postpartum issues you’ve been ignoring or that haven’t gone away.
- You need a little extra guidance and help on your post-baby body healing journey.
- You’d like to learn more about how to flatten your post-baby tummy and strengthen your pelvic floor.
- You want to rediscover long lost body confidence, surrounded by other badass military mamas, in a safe and non-judgemental environment.
- You need to ask questions about your postpartum recovery and get them answered by experts.
- You know you need to start making time to work on ‘Project You’ but don’t know how to start.
- You’re a little bit lost since having your babies and you just want a hug, to be told it’s all going to be okay and what to do next.
During this event you will be introduced to MUTU System principles, correct breathing techniques, correct pelvic floor and
core muscle engagements, body alignment and why it’s important in your postpartum recovery!
What We’re Going to Cover…
- Learn how to properly check yourself for diastasis recti or be checked by Ashley.
- Discuss and learn more about other common symptoms of a weak core and pelvic floor.
- How to flatten your mummy tummy and what could be making it worse.
- Find out more about leaking and incontinence and why you shouldn’t put up with this!
- How to banish lower back and hip pain and other annoying symptoms.
- Workouts, stretches and breathing for postpartum fitness and recovery.
- Painful sex and what to do about it.
- Vital information on pelvic organ prolapse and the post baby pooch.
- Exclusive Q&A with Ashley Gammon – have all your recovery questions answered.
Ashley Gammon, MUTU Pro, Military spouse
and M.O.M.S. Project manager.
Ashley has made it her mission to bring awareness to military spouses across the globe on a very ignored area in women’s health. Women are suffering in silence and Ashley knows all too well the everyday struggles of the military life. This is why her passion to empower military mamas through education and resources is so strong. Her personal journey with MUTU and healing her postpartum body got her to doing what she does today, bringing awareness into the military community.