Evidence-based information to help you navigate and feel more in control as your body changes through motherhood.
These free MUTU Resources offer medically recommended, up-to-date strategies and advice to alleviate symptoms, get stronger and improve how you feel.
What do you need help with?
- What’s safe to do or to eat?
- How to modify exercise for pregnancy and when to adapt or stop?
- SPD, PGP, and pregnancy discomforts.
- What Diastasis Recti looks like
- Self test for Diastasis Recti
- What causes it, why does it matter?
- What exercise should I do or avoid?
- I leak a little (or a lot) when I sneeze or run.
- Down there just doesn’t feel right.
- I have a prolapse, what can I do?
- Sex hurts.
- What’s normal and what isn’t?
- Recovering and exercising after c-section.
- Sex after childbirth.
- Birth trauma, PTSD, or feelings of failure.
- Back pain during pregnancy.
- What causes postpartum back pain and what can I do?
- Exercising to relieve back pain.
- How soon can I start?
- How to get back to running?
- How long till I can run, plank or HIIT?