Evidence-based information to help you navigate and feel more in control as your body changes through motherhood.
These free MUTU Resources offer medically recommended, up-to-date strategies and advice to alleviate symptoms, get stronger and improve how you feel.
What do you need help with?
- How and when to start exercising
- Postpartum weight loss
- Choosing the right workouts for you
- Getting back to running, lifting or HIIT
- What does Diastasis Recti look like?
- How to test for Diastasis Recti
- What causes it, and why does it matter?
- What exercises to do or avoid
- Back pain during pregnancy
- Postpartum back pain and what you can do
- Exercises to relieve back pain
- What’s 'normal' for your post-pregnancy body
- Recovering and exercising after c-section
- Sex after childbirth
- Birth trauma, PTSD and birth shame
- I leak a little (or a lot) when I sneeze or run.
- Down there just doesn’t feel right.
- I have a prolapse, what can I do?
- Sex hurts.