Do spreadsheets and numbers rock your world?
We are looking for someone to join our badass finance team in Cornwall.
Do you want to work in a fast-paced environment, learning from a group of talented people who are passionate about what they do?
Then this is the finance assistant job for you!
We are an international e-health company based in Truro, with over 54,000 users worldwide.
What a typical day would look like:
You will work closely with our Finance Manager and her team who are excited to guide and mentor you.
You will be assisting the finance team with invoice inputting, data analysing, reconciliation of accounts within the accounting software and general office duties.
We want to arm you with the knowledge and information to allow you to work independently to an exceptional standard. We’ll help you to fill any gaps in your current knowledge in order for you to excel within the role.
We are looking for someone who:
- Can have fun at work and keep smiling even when the pressure is on
- Has a serious crush on Microsoft Excel
- Loves working with numbers and has awesome attention to detail
- Isn’t afraid to get stuck in
- Is super organised & can manage their own time
- Is happy to help all areas of the business when required
Extra bonus points (but not requirements)
- Previous experience working with financial numbers
- Knowledge of Xero software
Tools we use – which we are happy to teach you
- Google Drive
Salary depending on experience and hours.
- Flexible part-time working hours (16 per week)
- Work from home (apart from Thursdays)
- Truro office available to work in at any time
- Company pension
- Healthy snacks provided in the office
- Friendly, respectful, and inclusive company culture. As a member of a small team making a big impact – your contribution will be key to the growth of a fast-paced international company. Every team member is treated with respect and given autonomy in their role
Diversity is important to us an organisation. We welcome applications from people of any age, gender, race, economic background, physical ability or sexual orientation.
Who is MUTU System
MUTU System is an online postpartum recovery program and an accredited education provider. We have over 54,000 users worldwide and every member of the team is passionate about empowering women and serving them so they can feel the best they possibly can.
We are a high performing team who implement swiftly and impeccably. Despite our international presence, MUTU and the majority of our team is based in beautiful Cornwall.
Find out more about MUTU System on our careers page.
If you think this sounds like the job for you please email your CV and an explanation of why you think you’d be a kick-ass addition to team MUTU to [email protected]