I am delighted to announce the appointment of Tracy Sher MPT, CSCS as Medical Advisory for our MUTU Pro™ certification!
Tracy is a globally respected pelvic health expert, and founder and CEO of Sher Pelvic Health and Healing where she is so in demand as a therapist that her waiting list runs to many months.
Tracy’s credentials include:
- More than 15 years of clinical practice experience in women’s health and orthopedics, both outpatient hospital and private practice with a focus in pregnancy, postnatal, pelvic pain, and sexual health.
- Faculty for Herman and Wallace Pelvic Rehabilitation Institute
- Creator and Instructor of the internationally recognized Pudendal Neuralgia and Pelvic Pain Course for pelvic health professionals, as well as the Pelvic “Boot Camp” Clinical Competency Series
- International speaker, mentor, collaborator, teacher and of founder of the incredible online resource Pelvic Guru
- Former Board of Directors, current Programming Committee | International Pelvic Pain Society
Tracy will be teaching a session at our upcoming Orlando MUTU Pro training, where participants will have exclusive access to her expertise as well as her brilliant and hilariously engaging personal teaching style. Tracy is a very dear friend and trusted colleague, and I am absolutely delighted she has agreed to join the MUTU Pro Certification journey!
Contact details for Tracy:
Tracy Sher, MPT, CSCS
Owner and Clinical Director – Sher Pelvic Health and Healing
Office Phone: 407-900-2876
Connect with Tracy on Facebook