When you’re feeling ready to think about exercise after having kids, whether you’re a brand new mom, your children are now in school or have flown the nest, you should always follow safe guidelines and tips to ensure your recovery is as safe and effective as possible.
I’ve had so many questions about safe exercise after giving birth (weeks, months or years after). I’ve covered all your queries below in my video and here’s an overview of what you can learn…
- What is safe effective exercise after having children?
- Does it matter how long ago I had my babies? Am I too late?
- How long does it take for our bodies to recover?
- What are the steps I need to take postpartum to get back to the exercise I love doing?
- What is the most effective form of exercise I can be doing to recover?
- What can I do and what do I have to avoid?
- When can I start exercising after a C-section?
WATCH MY SAFER EXERCISE AFTER HAVING KIDS VIDEO GUIDE NOW